PDA

View Full Version : Graphs w/o being logged in

empeekay
07-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello, I currently have 3 computers that I have used HEM on (2 right now and 1 old).

Problem is- I want to pull up the graphs I have on the old computer that is no longer registered. Is it still possible to see these graphs? Have I accidentally deleted all my old information? (if so, fml, any chance to get it back? lol) Last case scenario I guess, is it possible for me to transfer my HEM registration back to my old comp for like 10 minutes while I copy my graphs?

Thanks,
Matt

Patvs
07-05-2011, 09:26 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

---

You can use this reset to transfer your license back and forth between the three computers.