PDA

View Full Version : pkr session result

jachtgodin1973
07-05-2011, 01:37 PM
my pkr sessions are still not accurate, if i dive back into my session i can'find half of the hands i played.

help:eek:

Patvs
07-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Did the missing hands import, import as errors?
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

shark
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
i have the same problem. i see around ~230 hands and i played 280 hands. cleared filters, manually updated hh and its still the same

jachtgodin1973
07-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Made a new database wich give no help

Patvs
07-07-2011, 07:08 PM
If you reimport ALL the hands into a NEW empty database, and none of the hands result in:
-import errors
-duplicate hands
-incomplete hands

Then those are simply all the hands that are written to the handhistory file by PKR.

If many hands are missing:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe **are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe files **, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

**do the same for the main PKR.exe

jachtgodin1973
07-08-2011, 03:26 AM
i don't think it is any use trying this since i used pkr handhistorie files from 3 different computers which all have pkr installed on it. I just use a usb stick to collect all the data and using it in hm.

netsrak
07-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Please try importing the hands with our latest prerelease: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release-4-a.html

If it still doesn't work Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Patvs
07-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Do the hands result in:
-import errors
-duplicate hands
-incomplete hands
when you import them??

jachtgodin1973
07-08-2011, 07:00 PM
import errors

Patvs
07-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Email us a sample of the handhistories that result in import errors.

jachtgodin1973
07-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Email us a sample of the handhistories that result in import errors.

i found something interesting, some 3rd party software disabbled the synchronizing of the windows clock with some microsoft clock only. It turned out that the date was totaly wrong, therefor i saw that the maps with hh files are labeled incorrect.

After putting the clock and data back it turns out i have no more import errors, but the old hh folders still keep giving errors. I just wanna make sure i don't get any errors next few days since i can't imagine that this has anything to do with the import errors. The data and time stamps in de hh files from pkr are correct so it is just the foldername wich causes trouble

Patvs
07-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Wrong computer time/date can certainly cause these import errors, even if the handhistories contain the time/date in the proper formatting.

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with the English (United States) regional settings:
Windows--> Control Panel--> Language & Region

jachtgodin1973
07-11-2011, 05:08 AM
Wrong computer time/date can certainly cause these import errors, even if the handhistories contain the time/date in the proper formatting.

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with the English (United States) regional settings:
Windows--> Control Panel--> Language & Region

ok great but is there anything i can do to repair all the old handhistory files, the files itself contain correct date/time but it is the folder were the file is stored wich is labeled wrong. I still got a ton of data missing :rolleyes:

Patvs
07-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Move the handhistories to a different folder, and run another import from folder on them.

jachtgodin1973
07-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Move the handhistories to a different folder, and run another import from folder on them.

i will give it a try but i noticed that the date and time the orginal pkr handhistory is made acc windows is 2012 and i do not know if i can change the data a file is origanly written, if you open the pkr handhistory file itself the date and time are correct

Patvs
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
So the name of the file has "2012" in it.
And the handhistories inside do show "2011"?

The name of the file shouldn't matter.
Though you can try to change one filename to "2011" to see if it then will import.

jachtgodin1973
07-12-2011, 04:08 AM
So the name of the file has "2012" in it.
And the handhistories inside do show "2011"?

The name of the file shouldn't matter.
Though you can try to change one filename to "2011" to see if it then will import.

I changed the name of the file but if you look when the file is created it still notes 2012. I cannot find a way to change this since the clock was incorrect when the file was writen on my harddisk

Yes the handhistorie inside still show 2011 so this is all correct

Patvs
07-12-2011, 04:26 AM
Did you ever email us one of these files, so we can duplicate the import errors?