PDA

View Full Version : Need Fold to cbet OOP and in position custom stat + fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Tester
04-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Hello everyone,

Would love to have those custom stats and have no idea how to make them.

so repeating the ones i'd love to have and i also think they should be in holdem manager by default:

1: Fold to cbet OOP
2: Fold to cbet in position
3: Fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Kind regards

Rattanat
12-02-2009, 03:47 AM
I wonder this same one...

Somebody please??

TheZepper
12-05-2009, 01:27 PM
I agree with you guys that the IP/OOP distinction postflop is critical. These are the custom stats I use:

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop FOLD to CBet% (IP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = true and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 0 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetyFD;
sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = true then (case when ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 45 and 88 or ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 0 then 1 else 0 end) else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetNUMyFD;" Evaluate="100.0*yFlopvCBetxFD/yFlopvCBetNUMxFD"

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop CK/FOLD to CBet% (OOP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 1 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetyXFD; sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 1 and 21 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetNUMyXFD;" Evaluate="100.0*yFlopvCBetyXFD/yFlopvCBetNUMyXFD"

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop FOLD CB to RS% (OOP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopCBvRSxFD; sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopCBvRSNUMx;"
Evaluate="100.0*yFlopCBvRSyFD/yFlopCBvRSNUMy"

By the way, I added the (IP/OOP) to these stats for the sake of clarity: they are superflous - by definition, u can only Fold IP, u can only Checkfold OOP and u can only be raised when ur OOP!

Hope this helps...

TheZepper
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Oops! My bad - I just realized I gave u an edited version of my HU stats. A lot depends on how u define IP and OOP in Multiway pots - i.e. whether u define them by your postion relative to the PFRaiser or if ur last to act. I don't consider myself to be IP if there is a player left to act behind me, so I include the following clause in any FLOP IP stat: FLOP.lasttoactonstreet = True. However, if u prefer to define IP according to ur relative position to the PFRaiser, don't include the clause.

Kaldarion
11-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Would love to have those custom stats and have no idea how to make them.

so repeating the ones i'd love to have and i also think they should be in holdem manager by default:

1: Fold to cbet OOP
2: Fold to cbet in position
3: Fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Kind regards

So direly needed!

TheZepper
11-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Kaldarion - Talk about a blast from the past!

The 3 HM1 custom stats above will still work. However, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort by simply upgrading to HM2. Lots and lots more stats, including Cbet and vs Cbet - if you can't find a stat in the Reports, you can almost always find a way to get the same result by combining a stat with one of the many new Report filters (eg Flop CBet-Fold stat with IP/OOP filter).