PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing up on Cake poker

thenew1
07-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Hand seem to be importing in to HEM, and Table manager has the table displayed, but table manager shows it as 0 players, and no stats are actually displayed.

My HUD works fine on carbon poker, and FTP.

Patvs
07-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Cake censors their handhistories, so it's not possible to display the HUD on Cake.
(HoldemManager can't detect which players are sitting in what position)

thenew1
07-05-2011, 11:01 PM
it seems like you could at least make it work for heads up matches right??

Patvs
07-05-2011, 11:54 PM
No. They literally censor the name of the opponent in the handhistory.

So if I would play against "thenew1" HU: the handhistory would just read th****
and HoldemManager wouldn't be able to match the hands with your name.

thenew1
07-06-2011, 12:08 AM
couldn't match the hands with my name, but for us Heads up players, we could just display both player's mucked hands at showdown, and i'd know which hand was mine, and which hand was theirs.

This would be a million times more convenient than what I currently have to do which is open the cake poker "last hand history" each hand.

netsrak
07-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Cake doesn't allow a Hud, thats why we disabled it completely.

rowhousepd
07-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Does this mean if I play hands, I won't be able to see a HUD in the HEM replayer as well? And likewise, is there no way to see how you play against certain villains in any HEM reports because Cake doesn't every put screen names in HHs? If so I guess that would mean basically the only stats you can see is your own.

Patvs
07-09-2011, 10:54 PM
vsPlayer won't work as a result of their censored handhistories. Replayer also won't work.

They don't censor the name of the hero.
So HoldemManager can import your winnings, and you can analyse your stats afterwards. And you can see your overall stats.

rowhousepd
07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Totally absurd -- totally pointless. Thanks for the info though. Cheers.

guitarizt
07-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Since cake is allowing pt to use a hud any chance hem can support it now too?

netsrak
07-24-2011, 05:56 AM
We are investigating it.

rowhousepd
07-24-2011, 06:38 PM
If this were enabled for HEM as well, it would basically mean you could see all of your own hands, review them in the replayer, etc., correct?

Strategically though, the problem (w/ the network, not w/ HEM) is that if Cake allows players to constantly change their usernames as they do now, you can't necessarily gather stats on villain and know who you're playing against. I suspect the better regs would keep changing them so you can never catch on and accumulate # on them.

Well, keep us posted on the Cake, netsrak & Patvs. As a US resident, the only reason I'm not playing there is because HEM doesn't have a HUD there (...and PT does ;) ).

DonkeyFishFight
07-26-2011, 04:10 PM
I also think this would be very beneficial. Please continue looking into it!

guitarizt
08-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Any new news?

Patvs
08-09-2011, 10:12 PM
PokerTracker claims they have exclusive rights for a Cake HUD, and Cake stated they are only allowing it as an "experiment".

We haven't contacted Cake, but as soon as their experiment is over and they've realized allowing a HUD will attract more players, and they change their rules & regulations, we'll quickly also add a Cake HUD.

hulk22
11-24-2011, 06:00 PM
any new news?

now cake has a 2.0 software. it detects players in the hands imported.
of course there is no hud while playing. but also no hud in the replayer??
ty for answer

Patvs
11-25-2011, 03:05 AM
HM1 and HM2 both now have a Cake HUD.
You will have to use the tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
*It will display player1, player2, etc. instead of the actual opponents names, and...
*It will only display the current table stat

*This is because Cake Poker still literally censor the names of your opponents in the handhistories.

hulk22
11-25-2011, 09:17 AM
the tablefinder is useless, it does not work at cake
i dont see any stats in the replayer either!!

Lunatic973
11-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Same here. Hands are importing fine, and show up in replayer. But the tables aren't showing up in table finder.

Patvs
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
HM1 Cake HUD should work with our next HM1 update to 1.12.07 on live tables (cash and tourney). I have not tested the replayer HUD for cake in HM1 yet, but this will be fixed in the next build.

Also HM2 Cake HUD will now show the full player name since Cake stopped censoring the player names in the handhistory files.

Olegz79
12-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Installed today the patch 12.07( In Cake lean on the table does not show (More lean only appears on the Hero, on the other players do not have it (((In Replayer it on all displays. What is it?

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Restart HoldemManager
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Olegz79
12-10-2011, 12:35 AM
It does not help ( HUD only prints on me!!! http://floomby.ru/content/JfhqZ51eAE How do I fix it? Yes of course there is a bird hud options / player preferences / display for opponents!!! P.S. Room Adameve Poker.

Patvs
12-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

rowhousepd
03-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Did I see correctly that Cake now does in fact write villain names on the HH's -- and thus that HM will allow you to analyze their stats? It's been a while since I've played and am thinking of maybe giving Cake a try.

Patvs
03-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Yes.. and Yes..
Cake lifted their session-only stat restriction.
They stopped censoring the handhistories.
...and they're the only ones left with dealt rake! :)

HM1 and HM2 can now fully track Cake.
EXCEPT... we still have to add proper preferred seating for Cake.

rowhousepd
03-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Dumb question: what's a dealt rake? Also: any eta for preferred seating for HM2?

Patvs
03-15-2012, 01:20 AM
All other sites have moved from dealt rake to weight-contributed rake---> so you only get VPPs (or rakeback) based on how much you actually contributed to the pot.

With dealt rake, you can fold preflop EVERY hand, and if your opponents build big pots, in a 6max game, you still get 1/6th of the VPPs of that pot.

--

I have no eta for the preferred seating.
As a temporary solution the HUD positions are fine if you multitable by staying seated in whatever seat Cake seats you.