PDA

View Full Version : Import PT3 Database

ReneB48
07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
I have tried to import a PT3 database to HM. This only partially succeeded. I wanted to import my microgaming database, which contains both dollar tables and euro tables. However only the hands played on dollar tables where imported. How do i import them all? (i have the latest version of HM).

I know i can export my hands in pt3 and then import them in HM. However, i want to import the pt3 database because i want to import the player notes as well. If there is another way to import the player notes i have in my pt3 database to HM please let me know!

netsrak
07-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Did you use the builtin HM function to import the PT3 database?
This should work for all currencies - can you send us a backup of the PT3 database so that we can test it? Please zip and send it with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

If the file is to large for a mail upload it to a filehoster and send us the link.

ReneB48
07-05-2011, 09:42 AM
I use the File > import PT3 database function. This should work correctly for both $$ and euro tables?

Any other way that i can import notes? Because that is the thing that i am trying to do here, importing my hands in another way is no problem.

netsrak
07-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Yep, the import function should work for euro tables too so please send us a backup of the database so we can test it.
Btw: are you using a current HM version (1.11.06g?)

The only other ways to import notes are the import functions you see in the HM menu: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/195/Notes