PDA

View Full Version : UB SNG import errors with v1.08 beta 26

dlk9s
04-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Also had this problem with beta 22.

I am rebuilding my 2008 database from scratch to take advantage of the beta's enhanced tourney tracking (namely how much money I lost), so I am manually importing my HH's. When I import UB HH's, I get errors for every SNG (there may be an MTT or two in there someone, but almost all of my tourneys are SNG's). Cash games import fine.

Here is an example of an error message I get:

C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\My Hand Histories\SnG-1558967.51620457-1.txt ERROR: 25P02: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

PokerStars tourneys come through just fine (aside from a few that are "incomplete," but that doesn't bother me). Full Tilt seems ok, too, although I have only tried to import one SNG so far, just as a test. All cash games seem fine, too.

I have tried to export from an old database and import to a new one to no avail.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

morny
04-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Can you email me some of those HH to morny@holdemmanager.net

dlk9s
04-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks. Sent some HH's last night.

Rvg72
04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Are you using a hand grabber of some kind? The hand history should include the tourney number but it does not and that is what is causing the failure.

Roy

dlk9s
04-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Are you using a hand grabber of some kind? The hand history should include the tourney number but it does not and that is what is causing the failure.

Roy

As far as I know, I did not use anything but the UB software at the time I played those SNG's. I didn't even have HEM running.

I suppose I should try to play another SNG to see if I run into the same issue - I just haven't played at UB in a long time. Maybe something changed between spring 2008 and now with UB HH's?