PDA

View Full Version : Import problem "no playing players found"

vidazzz
04-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm having a problem with my holdem manager.
I start auto import and files import (I think so:-))
But my hud doesn't work and when I click "run report" in the players tab I get the message:
"no currently playing players found, please make sure you have auto import running"
In the cash games tab I can't see any of my hands from the last week.
I haven't changed something I think.
I play on Everest.
What am I doing wrong here??

morny
04-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Just underneath your username in the Reports TAB untick the "Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player"

vidazzz
04-12-2009, 05:52 AM
That doesn't help. It was in fact already unticked. Yesterday I thought it had something to do with my player alias who suddenly dissapeared. But I fixed that and it still won't work.
When I tick the box you mention I get: no active players found, make sure you have auto import on. But I started auto import... And I do get the table manager when I press auto import, so HEM does recognize the tables I'm playing I think.

vidazzz
04-12-2009, 06:18 AM
Oh yeah and another thing: when I close HEM I get message: are you sure you want to quit because auto import is still running

morny
04-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Is UAC disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 if so please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread