PDA

View Full Version : Importing Ladbrokes Error.

RedNation
07-04-2011, 10:00 PM
I have the latest version of HEM installed. I recently switched to playing on Ladbrokes (Microgaming) website and they use the Euro as their currency and now when I import the files HEM doesn’t convert them correctly. They seem to show up as $11 games when I’m playing 2.5 euro and not all the tourneys are registered. My actual account with Ladbrokes is in Pound Sterling, not sure if that is causing some kind of upset. It’s tilting me not been able to analyse any hands. The HUD works correctly.

Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Patvs
07-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Playing SNG/MTT?

HoldemManager can't convert currency for tournies.
So the buyins (in euro / GBP) will be detected as dollars (without proper conversion)

If all buyins are detected as $11 change the default buyin:
options--> settings--> default tourney buyin

RedNation
07-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks for quick response, I will do that :) It is for SNG.

RedNation
07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Hello again. I did as you said and it doesn't seem to be importing all my tourneys. I've played 394 games on Ladbrokes according to Sharkscope but according to my statistics on Holdem Manager I've played 109 $11 games (hasn't converted these) and 2 games of the new default buy in.

Could you point me into the right direction of getting every tourney into my database please?

Patvs
07-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Did you ever create a new database since you've been playing on Ladbrokes ?
Or ever exported your handhistories and tourny results?

There are two forces at hand:
-1 Microgaming saves the handhistories in a single .dat file. It only uses one file, so if you ever deleted this file, or reinstalled Ladbrokes, or play a lot of games this file will only contain your most recent handhistories.

-2 Microgaming gives SNGs the same table name, so often two SNGs you play are listed as one SNG in HoldemManager.
HoldemManager can't distinguish the two, as the handhistories refer to the same table name. (with no unique table number)

There is no real fix for that. Other than to use HoldemManager for the HUD (and analyse you -the hero- stats)... and use Sharkscope to see your graph/ROI. (though do note that Sharkscope is never 100% accurate in tracking all tables. Assume they're 90% accurate)