PDA

View Full Version : Dunno if this is HEM bug or ipoker bug, but SNG missing

dare_v
07-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi,

about 1% of my SNGs are not imported in HEM correctly. They are "grabbed" as starting, but never finished as they stay in the "results" tab as "unfinished".

Is there a way to correct this, some manual editing or asking ipoker for real HH if mine is corrupted? Is there a way to find which SNG# is missing?

Patvs
07-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Tourney--> Results--> Dataview--> right click on the tourney and manually edit the results... and you can edit the status to "completed/finished".

If it's only affecting 1%, most likely the final hand isn't recorded in the handhistory file:
-because you close the table (or the ipoker client too early) before the handhistory file is updated
-because a firewall is preventing the handhistory file to be instantly updated

dare_v
07-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks!

What about hands that "should" be displayed at the bottom window of the Data View? Maybe im getting this wrong, but when I go under Data View and select a tourney, shouldnt there be a hands from that tourney under it? I have seen hands there once, but now i cant get them back there.

Patvs
07-13-2011, 09:58 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and the regional settings to English (United States) should fix that.

dare_v
07-14-2011, 05:50 AM
I already have that :confused:

Patvs
07-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Try reimporting them into a new, empty database to see if they then show up.
Which HoldemManager version are you using?

dare_v
07-14-2011, 06:12 AM
I already created new DB, only for SGS, a couple of days ago. And it worked then...I just dont recall if only worked first time I ran HEM, will do it again...

Im using the latest...internal...1.12

dare_v
07-14-2011, 05:38 PM
I solved this bug for you ;)

The problem is with selecting filters under Tournaments - Hands, same filter is then used for Data View under Results. Removing filter, problem solved.

Im looking for a copy of SNGwiz, if you wanna reward my bug debugging skills :cool: