PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ HUD seat placement on FT

mprice024
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Every time I open a new table on Full Tilt the HUD never has the appropriate stat box for any given seat. This results in me having to move them around manually every time I open a new table-which is awful for multitabling. I have tried everything suggested in the guides here to no avail and have found no applicable solution in the forums. Help anyone?

morny
04-11-2009, 04:58 PM
If your using preferred seating then make sure you have it setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96 and if your not using preferred seating make sure "fix my stats position" is unticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences

mprice024
04-14-2009, 12:26 PM
I'd like to start by saying that I have unticked the fix my stats box in HUD options per your instructions. However, I cannot get the HUD stats to appear in the correct seat w/ auto-center off, which fickle as I am I now desire. Every time I open a table I have to move the stats around as they appear in different seats based upon which seat I happen to take at the table. However, even this does not fix the problem as on one table when I move the stat box for seat 1 it moves the stat box for seat 1 on all the other tables simultaneously. This leads to a jumble that cannot even be fixed manually as usually these stat boxes moving simultaneously on different tables are for different seats. I hope this is not too confusing but its the best I can describe it. I have looked all throughout the guides and searched the forums before making this follow-up post. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using the latest beta 1.08 27. Thanks.