PDA

View Full Version : Not finished tournaments?

Dr1Gonzo
04-11-2009, 11:04 AM
My stats say I have 3 non finished tournaments. These only appeared in the last 10 tourneys so I downloaded 50 tourney summaries and imported them. Still says 3 not finished.
ANy ideas?
My computer crashed during these game imports and I had to restart, which may have caused some problems but it still won't pick up the tourneys.
I have reimported the hand histories but it says all hands are duplicates so not sure what else to try.
I also tried purge hands from 11 Apr to 11 Apr but it didn't purge anything even though those hands are in the report tab of tourneys. In fact, the purge tab doesn't look like it even has any stake options for tourneys - is it working?

morny
04-11-2009, 03:52 PM
The purge option dosent work but you can delete them this way, go to Tourney Tab > Results Tab > Data Viewe, select the tournaments you want to purge and then right click and choose delete selected tournies. The finally move the HH to a new folder and reimport them and also reimport the summaries and see if it works

Dr1Gonzo
04-11-2009, 03:58 PM
The purge option dosent work but you can delete them this way, go to Tourney Tab > Results Tab > Data Viewe, select the tournaments you want to purge and then right click and choose delete selected tournies. The finally move the HH to a new folder and reimport them and also reimport the summaries and see if it works

Yes, that worked.
Thanks.

wants
06-13-2010, 11:19 PM
I just ran into the same problem after HEM quit in the middle of a session. I now have 21 tournies with no results.

I deleted them from the data view tab as directed above, then moved all the HH files back to the original PS folder to reimport them, but when I go to reimport, the files get moved to HEM's archive folder, but the tournaments don't get imported. It's as if the tournaments are completely gone now. How can I get these tournaments imported and their results added?

Edit: To clarify, these tournaments now no longer show up under the data tab, or anywhere in HEM, but when I try to reimport them, the Hand History files get moved to HEMs archive folder, but the tournies don't get added to the database. It's as if the tournies are there, but just invisible.

HEM shows 101 tournies for 6/13, but the HMArchive/2010/06/13 folder has 142 tourney files, no matter how many times I move them out and reimport them. Grr...

morny
06-14-2010, 12:34 AM
You need to delete the hand histories before you delete the tournament from the dataview otherwise the hands are still there but jumbled in amongst the other hands and are not tied to a tournament, well introduce a better method for deleting them but youll need to find all the hands manually from the tournament now and delete them and reimport them which will be quite difficult especially if you played more than 1 tournament at the same time and then it will be a nightmare

wants
06-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Hmm... is there any way to clear out all imported hands and tournies from that day and just reimport them all from scratch? I'm not sure how I would manage to remove only the hands from the removed tournaments unless there is some way to filter them.

What's the easiest way to go about cleaning this up?

netsrak
06-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Tourney -> Results -> dataview, filter for the tourneys you would like to delete the hands for. Select all in the hands view at the bottom and then right mouse click on a hand -> delete all in list.

chokofrinitz
06-14-2010, 01:44 PM
ops

wants
06-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Tourney -> Results -> dataview, filter for the tourneys you would like to delete the hands for. Select all in the hands view at the bottom and then right mouse click on a hand -> delete all in list.

This won't work because the tourneys in question don't show up any more. The hole point is that I am trying to delete the hands from the tourneys that don't show up so that I can reimport those tourneys.

netsrak
06-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Please try the tourney->hands view

wants
06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Please try the tourney->hands view

The problem is that I can't figure out how to filter by only the hands for tournies that are missing, so that I can delete the correct ones. Or is it safe to delete all the hands for that day and reimport all of them?

morny
06-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah all your hands should be in the archive folder so deleting them for the day should work fine