PDA

View Full Version : BODOG Hand History folder?

JimmyChances
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
how do we configure the auto import for bodog? does the hud work on there?
I cant even find the hand history folder. any help with this matter would be great.

Patvs
07-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Bodog doesn't save handhistories.

The HUD will work with HoldemManager, but only if you use an external handgrabber to extract the handhistories: like Idleminer

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/16/Bodog+Poker+Setup

Schwatt
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Idleminer isn't supported anymore, they haven't responded to email or purchase requests for months now.

PT3 has a built in handgrabber, why can't HEM use one too? It would save tons of hassle, as currently I run PT3 when I play on Bodog, and the PT3 HUD is crap compared to yours.

Patvs
07-09-2011, 11:36 PM
We developed an internal handgrabber, but Bodog would make tiny annoying changes to their handhistory formatting with each software update, so the handgrabber would stop working.

When we confronted them with this, they asked us to stop implementing the handgrabber and we complied.

PT3 just doesn't care.
In theory, you can run PT3 just to grab the hands, then use HoldemManager to import the hands PT3 has grabbed and it should work the same as using Idleminer.

I haven't heard of reports Idleminer isn't supported anymore.
All Bodog-HoldemManager players are still using it.
I think they just don't reply to emails and they purchasing process is fully automated.

Schwatt
07-10-2011, 07:40 PM
In theory, you can run PT3 just to grab the hands, then use HoldemManager to import the hands PT3 has grabbed and it should work the same as using Idleminer.

I haven't heard of reports Idleminer isn't supported anymore.
All Bodog-HoldemManager players are still using it.
I think they just don't reply to emails and they purchasing process is fully automated.

I tried to do that, but HEM can't read from the directory that PT3 stores them temporarily before moving them to the "processed files" folder. I can't find the directory where the temp HH files are located by looking. It's like an invisible directory, and HEM won't let my type the location, I have to find it.

Idleminer doesn't work for most users anymore, there is a huge thread on twoplustwo, and there are tons of unhappy customers. Apparently PTR bought idleminer and doesn't want anyone else to have the ability to datamine like they do.

Patvs
07-10-2011, 09:36 PM
How to see hidden files in Windows (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html)
http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

Try enabling to see hidden system folder, if they store the files in there.

rowhousepd
07-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Schwatt: Did you ever resolve this? I'm thinking of purchasing Idleminer but didn't even think about the possibility of PT3 working.

Patvs: Assuming this does work (& I don't purchase Idleminer) would HEM be able to assign the correct seats so that the HUD would work correctly?

JimmyChances
07-19-2011, 05:26 AM
I'm using HEM and the idleminer Bodog handgrabber that i purchased just 3 weeks ago. its working fine.

Schwatt
07-19-2011, 10:20 AM
row: No, I never got Idleminer working, but I did get HEM to instantly import via PT3 from Patvs's suggestion. (Thanks Man!)

awesemo
07-24-2011, 09:11 PM
What folder does PT3 store the files in temporarily? I'm having difficulty finding it. Thanks!

rowhousepd
07-25-2011, 02:12 AM
What folder does PT3 store the files in temporarily? I'm having difficulty finding it. Thanks!

Right here: PokerTracker (http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/)

;)

zed
07-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Hi I have hand grabber and HEM is working fine, but as I try to write notes on players in HEM, I see no 'note icon' and therefore do not know how to take notes on specific players in HEM. Any tips?

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Player preferences -> your active Hud configuration -> Appearance -> Show note icon is enabled?

zed
07-27-2011, 01:23 PM
This fixed it thank you very much netsrak.