PDA

View Full Version : importing hands from email

adamck
04-11-2009, 01:43 AM
hi ive tried to import hands from email using the bellow instructions. it seems to not import the files. The hands i am importing are omaha hands that took place on UB. Is there anything else i can do?

Question / Issue

How do I import files from stars that I received by email?

Answer / Solution

If you receive the Hand Histories as an attachment then follow these steps:
Unzip the files to a suitable folder and take note of the location you save it to. Open Holdem Manager and open the main Import TAB. If you have auto import running and the Import Files button is greyed out click on “Stop Import”. Click Import Files(s) and now navigate to the location where you unzipped the files to.

If you received the Hand Histories in the body of the email and not as an attachment then follow these steps.
On your desktop click the Start Button and then choose “Run” and type in Notepad. Now copy and paste the HH from the email body into the Notepad File and save the file as anything you want but make sure you put .txt at the end of the name. For example if you want to call the file handhistory then name it handhistory.txt and save it to a folder and remember the location you saved it as you’ll need it shortly.

Open Holdem Manager and open the main Import TAB. If you have auto import running and the Import Files button is greyed out click on “Stop Import”. Click Import Files(s) and now navigate to the location where you just saved the handhistory.txt file to.

in holdem manager under "import progress"

Imported 1 files
Files imported: 1 of 1
Hands imported: 0 hands/s: 0.0/s
Duplicate hands: 0
Import Errors: 299

morny
04-11-2009, 08:22 AM
You need the original HH for UB, the emailed ones only work for stars Holdem hands