PDA

View Full Version : Cannot click within table window with autoimport + HUD running

troyb
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi,

Just installed HEM and had it working on on FullTilt - HUD is working, auto import working well etc.

However, I realized that when I have autoimport and HUD running I am unable to play at the same time as I am unable to click buttons within the table. I.e. I can't waitlist or make an action. I am able to move, minimize, and maximize the tables, but once I click inside the table window the widnow focus shifts to somewhere else! This does not happen when I just have HEM running without autoimport and HUD.

Hope I have explained this well enough. I am using the latest version of Holdem Manager, site is FullTilt, and computer operating system is Windows 7 Beta.

Troy

morny
04-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Are you running an AHK scripts or FTTO Full Tilt Table Opener

troyb
04-10-2009, 02:55 PM
No. No AHK scripts, no table openers, no SpadeEye etc. Just HEM and FTP.

morny
04-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Can you try going to Hud Options > Table Preferences and click force on top and restart HM and see if the problem persists

troyb
04-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Problem only got worse. Once I'd minimized HUD I was unable to even click within HEM or even on my desktop.

morny
04-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Email me and well arrange a time for a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net