PDA

View Full Version : Table flicking on cryptologic.

jimmmmy
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi,just got your software and wandering if you can help. I play on William Hill using cryptologic software. When I have more than a couple of tables open. I usually play 6 or so, when it is my turn to act on a table the table pops up but before I can act sometimes ANOTHER table will pop up before I get chance to do anything. This very often means a table pops up and then disappears and I get timed out. I was told William Hill was compatible with your software is that right?

Many thanks.

morny
08-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I dont play on Crypto but on the old tribec network something similar used to happen, you need to change the options so it wouldnt bring the table that needed attention to the foreground, its not usually a problem unless your tables overlap a good bit so contact their support or check your options to see if there is a similar option.

If it appears not and you think its related to HM try toggling the forceontop option in HUD Options > Table Manager but make this change before you open the table as it might not take effect during it.

jimmmmy
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks very much morny.

I took your advice and it seems to have solved the problem. If not I know where to come for some more advice!!

Many thanks for your prompt reply.
Jimmy.