PDA

View Full Version : tournaments summary ongame

sruapcekr
07-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Why OPR can track result of tournaments ongame and you just say.. heh it isnt possible?

Patvs
07-03-2011, 05:18 PM
HoldemManager imports handhistories (and summary files)

Ongame doesn't write anything useful to the handhistory file: buyin, finish position, #entrants, etc. And unlike PokerStars/FullTilt/PartyPoker/etc. they don't have a separate summary file.

I have no idea how OPR is able to track those results. Maybe they buy the results from Ongame?

Are you able to export your results in OPR? It would be interesting if HoldemManager could just import 'exported OPR/Sharkscope results'.

sruapcekr
07-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Are you serious man!

You! Ask me? WTF man, go do your job for which I paid!

Patvs
07-04-2011, 04:06 AM
I'm not asking you.... I'm predicting how OPR gets the results. How does Sharkscope gets the results of ALL SNG/MTT?

Are you able to export your results in OPR?

mtperna
12-15-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm not asking you.... I'm predicting how OPR gets the results. How does Sharkscope gets the results of ALL SNG/MTT?

Are you able to export your results in OPR?

There is a new software called OpenToll ( OpenTool - software for OPR | FishInterceptor (http://fishinterceptor.com/en/news/opentool-software-opr) ). They know how to import players results from OPR.
Would be a very nice update in next HM version.

Sarek
12-16-2012, 05:47 AM
Guess (only): these OPR and program you mentioned look for information on Ongame servers.
But they (Ongame) do not allow HM to do this.
Similar situation we have with mucked cards: outright interdiction to take them from Ongame servers