PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars bonus code

RasputinIII
04-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Attempting to use the code "Stars50" listed in your free version for poker stars results in "The marketing code is incorrect or expired." Have they been taken off as a sponsor or is there a different code to use.

morny
04-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi, is your name Shawn and did you email me earlier today? if not then please email me at support@holdemmanager.net

We are looking into why this could have happened - for Stars you do need to be creating a new account for the promo to work

Roy

Mike chops
04-10-2009, 07:07 PM
This is a bit difficult for us to test without making a Stars account and depositting to it. I've sent an email to Stars, but I wouldn't expect anything back before Tuesday.

The 'Stars50' code isn't specific to HEM. It should work for all new players regardless of who they sign up through. If you get a message saying it doesn't work it could well be a sign something is wrong.

You could try to fill out the claim form (by the sign up link on the get it free page). If you didn't create the account through us (or Stars thinks you didn't for whatever reason) you should receive an email saying you don't qualify because you didn't sign up through Holdem Manager. If you are signed through us, you should get an email saying you don't have enough points. That's how it is supposed to work, but it is quite possible Stars and we haven't worked out the kinks yet.