PDA

View Full Version : Can you use Holdem manager on Ladbrokes 3d

Blazing_Saddler
04-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I have searched the site and FAQ thoroughly and can't find anything about this.

I'm not so bothered about the hud. I play Sit and go's on there sometimes, I just want to import the tournament hands and results

is this possible ?

morny
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Ive not heard of this before, is it a seperate site to ladbrokes, does it create HH, have you tried and it didnt work or are you just asking, i have a ladbrokes account, can i play via my normal account to check this out or is it 2 seperate wallets

Do you have access to the trial to test yourself?

Blazing_Saddler
04-10-2009, 03:09 PM
It isn't well advertised at all, but if you go to Ladbrokes site it is on there. It is like a PKR rip off, not as good, but it isn't to bad.

I must admit I haven't tried it, because I had no Idea how to do it.

P.S

It is the same site, has all the same games on it, same tables etc. You can have them both installed at the same time though, although obviously not be logged in to them both at the same time. So I assume it uses a different way of saving HH. It's not big deal really, not worth you doing any major work for, I just wondered as I hadn't seen it mentioned.

I really liked the old Ladbrokes/Prima software, I really can't stand their latest effort, which is why when I saw the 3d version I went for that.