PDA

View Full Version : HUD Party Poker

Sati
04-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello,

iīve now started playing at PartyPoker. Import and HUD is working bu iīve sill some toubles with the position of the players stats.

If i configure and place it at one table itīs ok. ut if the next table opens the stats are in a complete different order than they should be.

e.g table 1 My position 1 stats on position 1
table 2 my position 1 stats on players position 6

and also all the stats of the others are mixed up

Iīm playing the german version of the updated PartyPoker software.

Could you give me any advice how to fix this bug

thanks in advance

morny
04-10-2009, 03:01 PM
See this FAQ to make sure your preferred seating is setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

If your not using preferred seating make sure preferred seating is set to off for your site and that also "fix my stats position" is unticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences

Sati
04-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Hi Morny.

Thanks for the link to the FAQ.

I tryed all things mentioned in that FAQ but it still doesnīt work.

I updated HM on 1.08 V26

If i tick the icon Force Ontop the result is that the stats on the new table appear like on a small table version with completly unknown names.
I also configured my Hero Name as mentioned

The onl thind what i found that in Party Poker site there was a preferred seat activated which one i disabled but with no further improvement on the HUD.

Itīs still the same result that on a new table the stats are in the same position on the screen but not in correct relation to the payers name. I canīt rearrange them because this affects then the stats on table 1.

Is there anything else you can advise me to check??

Thanks and by the way happy easter.

morny
04-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session, also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net