PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands

jz1014
04-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Hi, I've noticed that whenever I play a hand where the end result is a "chop", then the hand never makes it to my HEM database. At first I thought I was just imagining things, but I've since kept an eye on it and they are definitely missing. For instance, earlier tonight I had a hand were I got it all in preflop versus two mega fish... one had AJo and the other had A5o, I had AQs. Well fate conspired to pair the board twice and we chopped the pot 3 way. No big deal, but there is no record of the hand in my database. Would of been nice for that EV # anyway. I've had some others that I would of liked to review as well, but the details of the hand escape me at the moment.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or is it a known problem and nothing could be done about it? (I did try to search the forums and the 2+2 thread, but couldn't find any mentions of others having similar problems, but then again I suck at searching)

keepitmoving
04-10-2009, 02:21 AM
nah its deff true. I noticed it today too and went to confirm my beliefs. I played 414 hands and only 413 showed up. When i went to see the hand i was a huge fav in 98% fav the hand was gone. I needed this hand to be part of a stat test im running on a site but it didnt show.

morny
04-10-2009, 07:54 AM
See this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5495