PDA

View Full Version : FAQ or Guide for Table Scanner?

Byzantium
04-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Is there a "guide" or "FAQ" for the Table Scanner? If there is, can someone point me in the right direction? If not, will one be written?

Thanks

Mr_Snood
04-11-2009, 12:10 AM
We will get a guide and/or some videos up explaining the basic abilities of tableselection with the scanner.
But first we got to have a working version :)

Hunter
04-11-2009, 10:05 AM
i think a quick FAQ would be useful, and say in the FAQ that these features are very much in Beta, but explain the basics of using them and what the windows do.

If this seems like it would take too much time, then just make a quick video running through the basic features, again stating everything is in beta and might crash any second. That would take 10mins to record?

longshot
07-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Would love a guide for this program. Thanks

LostCause
07-26-2009, 08:24 PM
What about creating a FAQ wiki, it does not cost anything and it is very easy to create one.

Then you could just have a link to the wiki, this could also be used for the other HEM products (Holdem & Omaha)

I could help with maintaining the wiki for HEM.

If you are interested send me a PM.

earlharbo
07-26-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm sure there are other people like me who would buy the table scanner if we could read through a faq/manual first...

EN09
07-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm sure there are other people like me who would buy the table scanner if we could read through a faq/manual first...agreed... my "trial" expires today (last day) and i still don't know how to utilize it other than hitting 'Scan' and opening tables... (if they open)

does HEM have the availability to filter your player DB and automatically list the "fish" or "losing" players? what is it actually scanning? are there auto-set features/filters for players without the deep stat knowledge others have like the HEM filters for Steal Attempts/Suited Connectors? etc...

i'm passing on the scanner until i know more about it... i think at the very minimum a basic manual, or an easy link to find it if it does exist, would be in order.

longshot
07-28-2009, 11:47 AM
I don't think it would be that hard/time consumming to make a into video on basic features and how to use. Maybe a user could help out with this? Thanks in advance. Whit