PDA

View Full Version : Total wins, total losses in session tab?

qza
04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
In the sessions tab I need to add all the wins together, and then add all the losses together. The default at the bottom just shows the overall difference for all sessions played. I can't figure out how to get it to show the total losses for all losing sessions, and the total wins for all winning sessions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

morny
04-10-2009, 07:48 AM
You could try Filter > Edit > More Filters > The scroll to the bottom and select Won hand = true and the 2nd time choose won hand = false, id say that will do it

qza
04-10-2009, 11:30 PM
You could try Filter > Edit > More Filters > The scroll to the bottom and select Won hand = true and the 2nd time choose won hand = false, id say that will do it

That will work for netting all hands of wins or losses per session (which is cool actually, but for taxes that would really wack out the numbers) I need winning and losing sessions (not hands) netted... the way HM sees a session. If you play 12 tables for an hour that's one session - whatever the net result is reported. So while it's cool that HM groups sessions correctly (at least as far as the IRS is concerned) it sucks having to add them all up by hand - that's a lot of sessions for a year.

It would be nice to have a Session Won = True filter and vice versa.

morny
04-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Ok, obviously wont get this in time for this year as its pretty hectic at the moment but since theres alot of people that would need this you can suggest it here to try and get it added as soon as possible http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general