PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments features still missing?

Adrian
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi,

I've been waiting for ages for HEM to add all its tournament features, and when looking at the manual I thought it had. So I downloaded the latest version, and it appears much is still missing. Am I doing something wrong, after having imported many tournament hands, or is the manual simply a misleading advertising document of features that may come at some future point in time?
Without the full features for tournaments, the software is of no value to me.

morny
04-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

Adrian
04-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Hi Morny,

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't referring to any faults. Simply missing features that are documented in the manual. In the manual there are many pages devoted to information provided in the tournament tabs, and yet in my download, half the tournament tabs are blank (the graphs tab for example). I am just wondering when this will change as its been an awfully long time since HEM was released, and who puts stuff in a manual when it doesnt exit in the software? I can only assume I have missed some sort of setup option which makes them work???

morny
04-10-2009, 08:41 AM
If you look at the title bar of HM exactly what version does it say?

Adrian
04-10-2009, 10:25 AM

morny
04-10-2009, 02:30 PM
1.07 dosent have Tournament support you need to update to the link i gave you and youll have the new features