PDA

View Full Version : Differences between stats? And other doubts

TyCuS
07-11-2008, 12:30 AM
1: Is there any link to see what every stat means and how is it calculated?

I have too many doubts and if I have more I dont wanna be screwing people answering xD

2: Difference between:
- Fold to flop CB
- Fold to flop CB raised pot
When you do a CB you are in a raised pot, so, which is the difference? This question is repeated in other like "Fold flop CB to raise" and "Fold flop cb to raise raised pot"

3: How is calculated "steal limped pots"? Every 1 or more limpers and Hero is in CO/BTN/SB/BB?

4: Can I do/edit my own reports in tab "players" (I mean, like default stats, 3/4 bet stats..)

5: There is a "rake" that I think is really MGR, can I now the "other" rake (pt2)?

TyCuS
07-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Thinking about question #2:

Fold to flop CB I think is in general
In raised pot..obv -> I raised preflop and villain calls
And the other option, in 3bet pot -> villain raises, I 3bet, he calls

morny
07-11-2008, 10:16 AM
]1: Is there any link to see what every stat means and how is it calculated?

I have too many doubts and if I have more I dont wanna be screwing people answering xD

Not Currently, if you view the HM Stats & Explanations there is some but if theres any in particular submit the question there and i will answer it and add it to the FAQ and let you know.

2: Difference between:
- Fold to flop CB
- Fold to flop CB raised pot
When you do a CB you are in a raised pot, so, which is the difference? This question is repeated in other like "Fold flop CB to raise" and "Fold flop cb to raise raised pot"

I always presumed that the raised pot does not include 3bet pots wheras the standard cbet one includes all types of pots where there were a cbet. Thats why theres also cbet in 3bet pots because the dynamics are completely different between a raised pot and a 3bet pot. I cant think of any other way this would make sense but if you want you can confirm with Roy.

3:How is calculated "steal limped pots"? Every 1 or more limpers and Hero is in CO/BTN/SB/BB?

I presume its how often he open raises when hes in late position or the blinds and there were 1 or more limpers but ill ask Roy and ill confirm if this is not the case.

4: Can I do/edit my own reports in tab "players" (I mean, like default stats, 3/4 bet stats..)
Their certainly not in the reports folder or any other folder that i can find. Ill double check this with Roy aswell.

5: There is a "rake" that I think is really MGR, can I now the "other" rake (pt2)?
Im not sure what the question is but Roy will be updating the rake stat to properly reflect the different sites since different sites calculate it differently.

LuckyDevil
11-14-2008, 03:22 AM
I presume its how often he open raises when hes in late position or the blinds and there were 1 or more limpers but ill ask Roy and ill confirm if this is not the case.

Any confirmation from Roy on how the "steal limped pots" stats is figured out? I don't think it's just any time someone raises a limper, because i was looking at someone earlier today that i had 2k+ hands on and the stat said he only had the opportunity 11 times. This was at lower stakes where there are limpers very often.

morny
11-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Sorry for not updating, this is the correct explanation and its a bit misleading as its for postflop not preflop:

Steal Limped Pot: This is where you bet the flop when your last to act in a limped pot.

List of all stats explained: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=155