PDA

View Full Version : Contributed Rake at Absolute Poker

carr1
04-09-2009, 02:35 AM
My rakeback stats are waaay off at Absolute for months now! HEM shows way more then my affiliate because HEM cannot do contributed rake. When I talked to my rakeback provider the other day about how low my current figure was, what do you know it was bumped up over the next two days. Now that's sketchy and the only way to know what's going on is have HEM calculate the figures correctly.

I really, really need these figures and I'm sure others do too(and if you do chime in, please). Yes, I've voted on the user opinion site. Apparently PT3 not only can do contributed rake, it can also account for the BBJ rake separately which is very imp. No, I'm not a shill for PT, actually I like HEM. I just don't want to shell out more $ for PT3 JUST for this info.

As a temp fix, is there no custom stat you can work out and provide to us players. I mean I can't believe anymore that this will actually be implemented. This has been "in the works" and "coming soon" many months now- just do a search on contributed rake.

Also, BBJ rake needs to be taken into account and separated from regular rake as BBJ rake is NOT part of rakeback.

Ok, end rant\ U guys at HEM are great, but pleaaaze.

morny
04-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Ok i understand your fustration but some things will take longer to implement than others depending on what the developers think are more essential. If youd like to add your support to it to get thedevelopers attention you can add your vote for it here to improve its chances http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general

chuckk
01-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Is there any update on HEM calculating contributed rake yet. I see this post was 9 months ago, has anything changed since this post? I currently do not play on AP, but I stake someone who does and we need this figure to properly spilt up the profits.

Please advise.

PS. If this has not been implemented yet...what is the estimate MGR % for someone who play a 18/14 style. We are currently taking 25% of mgr. Does anyone think this is a close estimate? Our rb deal is 30% contributed.

Thanks

netsrak
01-20-2010, 07:03 AM
We have added the rake per site in the latest Betas

chuckk
02-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi,

did 1.09 Beta 40 have the rake per site? The reason I am asking is... I updated to 1.10.01 today and the rake numbers haven't changed for Absolute or ipoker. It looks like its still calculating generated and not contributed. Do the hands have to be re imported or anything?

Please advise

Thanks

netsrak
02-03-2010, 04:42 AM
1.09 Betas didn't have the new rake calculation.

If the rake is important for you you should create a new database and reimport the hands.

attiati
04-15-2010, 12:40 PM
what kind of rakecalculation method have you set for Absolute Poker?

Weight contributed or average contributed?

fozzy71
04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Average Contributed Rake, according to a post by the developer 2 months ago.

Rukol
06-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Does HM provide correct rake figures now?

netsrak
06-01-2010, 03:25 AM
yes as long as the sites don't change anything which we have to adjust.

carr1
06-08-2010, 06:20 PM
I have the latest update.

As of 6/8/10, I still don't think HEM is calculating rake correctly for AP/UB. My affiliate, RTR, has reported numbers this month that are far off from yours. The HEM rake figure looks like dealt. Also, I don't think the BBJ rake is being taken into account, at least not separately.

Any thoughts?

carr1
06-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Ran some numbers. The additional BBJ rake is not being accounted for.

Calculate the BBJ rake:
Filter for won hand=true and final pot more than 10BB and you get the number of hands you paid BBJ rake. This number * .50 will be the amount of BBJ rake you paid. You need to subtract this from your total rake.

FYI pots that are raked at least .25 are raked an additional .50 for the BBJ on AP/UB.

HEM needs a separate column for the BBJ rake.

netsrak
06-09-2010, 06:26 AM
Can you please send in some sample hands with explanation to support@holdemmanager.net.