PDA

View Full Version : No Auto-Import

Robin2805
06-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Since A couple of days my Holdemmanager is not importing any hands any more. If I click auto-import, it says that it is importing and table manager pops up with the tablenames. There is no hud and the import progress bar is not moving.
When I click stop import, it says stopping, but stays that way and the whole software freezes.
When I have closed the software, it still says HMimport in my taskmanager and it takes up almost al the cpu.
i have made a printscreen of this : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/holdemmanager.jpg/)

I have upgraded to 1.11.07-internal-3, but still the same problem.
I use Windows XP.

Any suggestions??

netsrak
06-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Sounds like the autoimport has problems with reading the files.

Please check all your handhistory folders configured for the auto-import - they must be empty except current hands. You should move all files to a temporary folder to empty the original folders.

The archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) must be in a different folder structure then the handhistory folders.

If you can't figure it out please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Robin2805
06-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I've tried to empty the hand history folders, but it still doesn't work. It still says that it's auto-importing and when I try to stop it, it keeps saying stopping, but nothing happens.
I've tried to make a new database where I only import from pokerstars (which always worked) but the same thing happens

SuperFish
06-30-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm using Pokerstars, omaha cash-games with omaha manager. I bought it yesterday, and it was working fine yesterday.

But I don't see any data from today, even though I've played lots of hands .... the data being imported into the HM Archive folder, and the auto-importer shows itself picking-up each hand after its played .... and the data is being updated+displayed in the HUDs ..... but the list of hands at the bottom of the reports window never contains any hands from today (despite clicking refresh and restarting many times and trying everything). Its stuck only showing hands from till the end of the session yesterday. The total of hands in the report is increasing though. Tho when I select 'today' for the report, it shows no data. Very frustrating to try and work out what is going on with this program.

netsrak
07-01-2011, 05:09 AM
If you can't figure it out please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Please attach the file