PDA

View Full Version : ipoker

Raekw0n1
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi this is a total newbie question but i have just baught hem and it all seems abit complicated. I use ipoker and use the small seize tables. The stats shown i am happy with to start with but i just want to know how to move the stats from where they are on my hud? The stats cover my cards could somebody please point me in the rite direction. Also if i download somebodys layout for say pokerstars then will the stats just cum up for me on ipoker? Also has anybody got a good layout for ipoker small tables availiable?

i think its the panels i need to know how to move if so the stats are in diff places? if somebody could tell me this then it would be great. As ive read the tutorial and still dont know so a quick eplination should do fine. cheers

fabio
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Moving stats: Hold right mouse button and drag them.
Single panels: Hold Ctrl + right mouse button and drag them.

Raekw0n1
08-06-2008, 07:10 PM
hi cheers wen do i do this? on my actual poker screen? or is there a way to do it through holdem manager?

fabio
08-06-2008, 07:18 PM
On the table, yes

Raekw0n1
08-06-2008, 07:48 PM
cool is there anyway i can set it up so the hud only hsows peoples stats after 50 hands? also does anybody have a layout for the ipoker small tables? it lookes ace so farr.

fabio
08-06-2008, 08:27 PM
cool is there anyway i can set it up so the hud only hsows peoples stats after 50 hands?

Not yet, sorry.

also does anybody have a layout for the ipoker small tables? it lookes ace so farr.

I dont play on iPoker but found this screenshot in a tutorial

http://208.109.95.123/faq/files/Image/miniViewHH.jpg