PDA

View Full Version : Huds at the wrong place

philipp
04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I have read the FAQ article, but can't solve the problem.

Problem: The Stats aren't on the correct position.

1. Do I have to make a preferred Seating option or can I just leave it blank at Poker Stars and at the HM?

Article:
Firstly Make sure your using the latest version. Yes I do.

Some sites currently need the force_ontop option selected to work properly with Holdem Manager.
Go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick the box “Force Ontop”. Untick if it makes no improvement. No improvement

If your at a site that allows you to choose your seating then you need to configure your seating options to correspond in Holdem Manager.

Go to Options->HUD options->Seating Preferences and confirm they are correct. I have done an "-" everywhere

There is an option to have your stats position in the same place on each table regardless of your position, in the top corner of the screen for example. This can cause problems if this is selected and your sitting on different seats on several tables, if your using the preferred seating option you should also untick this otherwise it will cause problems. If so make sure to go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and untick the box on the bottom called “Fix My Stats Position” No improvement. It's unchecked now.

You can also identify yourself as Hero so the HUD will know where your sitting quicker which you can do by going to Hud Options > Set Up Hero Names, click the Add button and enter your screen name and press ok. Done

To Setup Seating Preferences when your not sure of the seat do the following:
First make sure preferred seating is setup correctly for your site on Hud Options > Preferred Seating I don't use preferred Seatings

Easiest way is to open 1 table then fix the stats into the correct position and set the preferred seating to seat 1 then open a 2nd table and if the stats dont match up change it to seat and press ok. Where can you press, ok?
I did the first step successful, but when I moved the stats from the 2nd table the others changed again
If this dosent work then try seat 3 and so on until you find the correct seat.

Why can't the HM not automatically recognise where the players are?!!!

morny
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Can you make sure "Fix my stats Position" is not ticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences if your not using preferred seating, then set them up again and it should be fine

philipp
04-10-2009, 12:57 PM
thank you so much. It works!!!

Bahr
05-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Can someone help me with this too. I have the same problem. I use Poker Stars, playing 6max tables, and have choosen the exact same options as the opening poster.

But I don't really seem to understand what to do if I'm NOT using preferred seatings?

Everytime I join a table, the stats are all in the wrong place? Is HM not able to recognize where I'm seated automatically?

Thanks, and sorry for my stupidity :o

Mike chops
05-07-2009, 10:18 AM
If you are not using preferred seating, go to the Hud Options->Seating menu and select "-" for all the table sizes for your site.

Bahr
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
I already did that.

I also entered the Hero name to my screenname, and I have also uticked the "Fix my stats position" and tried both with "Force Ontop" on and off.

Have I missed something?

morny
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

Bahr
05-08-2009, 06:01 AM
No need for that anymore. I don't know what I did, but now it works perfectly. Oh and a sidenote, I'm so impressed with this program. It is so much nicer than pt3, which I used before :)