MassaTheChamp
04-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Hello!

I'm now on trial and so far i really like this software,
especially tourney support. I'm currently only playing on Poker Stars,
but i will soon start to play also on Bwin. Is Bwin already supported for
tourneys?

In majority i play 180 man SNG's on Stars, and in the "Data View"
under "Tourney" tab all the data is correct when i finish in the money.
But when i don't the info under "Finish" and "Size" tab is always wrong,
and sometimes also under "Tables".
Can something be done so that this would be correct automatically?

When does 1.08 come out? I only have 7 days of trial left :p

morny
04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi, Please Request The Tournament Summaries via stars Lobby Requests Menu and copy and paste the details into notepad, save the file and then import this file and it should update the details.

1.08 should be finalised within a week, just working on some minor bugs so it wont be a whole lot different than it is now

MassaTheChamp
04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
So if I don't make it into the money, the finish position can't be done correctly automatically? It seems alot of work to request-copy-paste-import the data manually whenever i fail to reach the money.

It is strange that everything is done perfectly when i finish ITM, but otherwise not. Is this just the way it is, or it will be fixed?

Thx for the answer

morny
04-09-2009, 06:43 AM
We will be making it more automated but the HH dosent always contain enough information so sometimes you need summaries, its fine for sng's since theyre structure and field size dosent change but different things like rebuys, no of players can effect the payout structure so HM sometimes needs the summaries

jjd323
04-09-2009, 06:46 AM
If you email stars support for a summary of SnGs or tournament results, they send you an html file that is not currently importable to HEM. It would be the nuts if it were possible to import this file as you can get your history with absolutely no errors in reporting payout etc.

I've emailed support with an example file.

morny
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Yeah, just to point out to the original poster that he should request the summaries via the request menu in the stars lobby, this gives the summaries in a supported format for the last 200 tournies or you can specify the tourney no and hopefully we can get html/excel support added later for people with larger amounts of hands

MassaTheChamp
04-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Great, thank you very much

jjd323
04-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah supporting the html format would be great, I just got this response from stars when I asked for my first quarter tourney/sng results in the same format as the emailed report requested via client (max 200 tourneys):

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we can not do this at this moment. We are currently working
on providing new and better ways to share the information - so that you have
total control about what information is provided about you.

If you have specific ideas about what you would like in this regard, please
email ideas@pokerstars.com so we can listen better to you.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to assist you.

Best Regards,

Danielius
PokerStars Support Team

So I guess it is up to HEM to support this as PS don't look likely to any time soon.