PDA

View Full Version : Reports and sessions tab show different # of hands/results (Boss)

-iDonk-
06-29-2011, 05:13 PM
been playing on boss for years and everything always seemed to work fine. yesterday i noticed that the sessions and reports tab showed different # of hands for that day and therefore also different results. try to re-import the hands and no luck. upgraded to 1.11.07-Internal-3 and no luck. created a new database and imported the hands for the days in question again and now have completely different # but they do at least match throughout the different tabs.
what # can i trust now? can i search for duplicate hands in the old DB somehow?

Patvs
06-29-2011, 08:20 PM
have completely different # but they do at least match throughout the different tabs.

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

Can you post a screenshot of two tabs where the results are different?
So where do they match throughout the different tabs?

-iDonk-
06-29-2011, 08:33 PM
i took the long road and just killed the DB and reimported everything and it seems to be working now.
thank you for your help anyways!

-iDonk-
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM
well nvm, issues again...

so i upgraded postgresql to 8.4.8, HEM to the newest internal-3, exported and then reimported all my hands into a new DB and everything seemed to be totally fine.

then i had to downgrade to 1.11.06g again because the FoldTo4b stat wasnt working and today i check my session and i have the same problem again.

screenshot 1 shows the 2 tabs not matching up and screenshot 2 shows them matching after i reimported todays hands into a new DB yet again..

Imageshack - pic1zt.jpg (http://imageshack.us/f/193/pic1zt.jpg/)

Imageshack - pic2cu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/f/5/pic2cu.jpg/)

and thoughts?

Patvs
07-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Don't set the currency filter to EUR.

The sessions tab of HoldemManager can't convert currencies properly, so it doesn't convert GBP into EUR.

There is no fix for that.
Adding GPB WON and EUR WON to the reports tab will show the correct winnings for those non-dollar hands.
($EV WON will also not convert properly)

-iDonk-
07-01-2011, 09:00 PM
yea i know that the currencies/winnings may not match up if i set it to euro and thats not my main concern. the main problem is that the # of hands dont match and that should certainly not be the case?

fozzy71
07-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Are you using the Adjust Site Import Times option? Or the My Day Starts at filter? The first of those 2 options will only affect auto-imported hands not hands that you manually import from folder/file.

-iDonk-
07-01-2011, 10:39 PM
yea i am using adjust site import times, my day starts is on the default setting. it always worked fine before though and why would these filters cause a difference in just # of hands throughout the tabs? when i reimported everything the first time and created a new DB it seemed more like i had duplicate hands (messed up DB).
are there any known current import errors for boss?

netsrak
07-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Not as far as i know.
Can you send us the hands so we can test it? Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

rotaflex
02-02-2012, 05:03 AM
Hi,
any updates or conclussion about this? I'm experiencing exactly the same problem, and I figured out the following:

- Problem does occur when I select a "custom" report done by me. If I change to the Winnings report, or any other "standard" report (not modified by me adding some stats), problem does not occur and the #Hands in all tabs (plus de EURO Won) match exactly on all tabs

- In the custom report showing wrong #Hands (in my case, it shows more #hands than the other tabs), I've seen that there are duplicate hands. I mean, same hand being shown 2 times on the Hands frame on the bottom of the screen. That's why the #Hands is wrong....

Hope that helps, and excuse my poor english....

Patvs
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your handhistories

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)