PDA

View Full Version : I can't see the players stats in my HUD!!

Antonio
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM
I purchase yesterday HM(1.07) and I can't see the players stats in my HUD I only see the table stats and a "*" and/or the blue note sign.
When I used the trail version from HM it all worked perfectly I could see the player stats in my HUD, the player stats in my HUD is the reason why i purchade HM!
It seems like I can't change anything in player preferences!??
I tryed to disable my table stats or my note sign but it doesn't work.
Another strange thing is, in "player preferences/display these stats:"
it's emty (in my trial version of HM it wasn't empty)so I tryed to add some stats and that worked but when I push apply and oke nothing happens in my HUD!!!

Can some body HELP me please!! I would be verry THANKFUL!!
and sorry about me English I'm from the Netherlands.

morny
04-08-2009, 06:34 PM
In Hud Options > Player Preferences have you any stats added and if so how many stats and how many rows?

Antonio
04-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the quick response Morny,

I tryed to copy it from the HM manual as you can see in the picture (I added 16 stats and four rows). I olso added A picture on the fly when I'm playing on Everest.

Best regards,

Antonio

morny
04-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Can you go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and make a copy of the prefs.xml file, then close HM and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM, does the hud now show the default hud instead of just the asterix?

Antonio
04-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi Morny,

I did extacly what you told me and it's still the same!
And by the way I had two of them (prefs.xml), I both copy and delete them.

Best Regards,

Antonio

Antonio
04-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Hi Morny,

Olso I forgot to mension when I was troubleshooting I olso reinstald two times Holdem manager.

best regards,

Antonio

morny
04-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net