PDA

View Full Version : duplicate Boss Media hands

nene
06-29-2011, 08:40 AM
I play on few different sites, mostly HU.
everything was ok until I started to play 6max/fr tables at Boss media.
I noticed that HUD not always showed stats at Boss media 6max/fr tables, then I noticed that not all hands were imported from this site, and then I noticed that some hands are duplicated 2-3 times, and then it became even worse, when hands started to be imported 10-20 times and you could see them in HEM reports.
and not only Boss media hands, also Ipoker and maybe others.
I googled and found answer that it may be corrupt DB, so I created new one, imported hh, everything was fine, no more duplicate hands, correct results and so on.. until I sat on Boss Media FR table (note that I played HU tables at Boss and everything was fine).
well, everything just repeated itself - HUD did not show stats for FR table, not all hands were imported, and hands that were imported became duplicated by 10-20 times within few minutes.
I haven't played any hands on any other site since, so do not know will it duplicate hands there thou.

Patvs
06-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

nene
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
should I reupload hands or something?

Patvs
06-29-2011, 10:15 AM
If you see duplicate hands in HoldemManager, reimport your hands into a new database.