PDA

View Full Version : Emailed Stars hands

Beans
06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Hey all,
i've been going through a lot of topics allready before posting this.

Last year i deleted everything that had to do with poker, but i needed the HH again, so i emaild Stars to resend me my HH, they did and send me 37 emails.

I dowloaded everything from their server and placed the files in a folder on my desktop, i then go and extracted all the files at once and a notepad file was automatically created.

I then imported that folder/file into HEM and Hem was saying that it consecutively was importing parts of a large file.

Stars told me they have send me close to 400K hands, but HEM only has 69K hands imported.

i also tried extracting then one by one and get overwrite error's somehow, i dont know what to do anymore, or how to!

Can anyone help me, i need those hands bad!

Kind regards,
Beans

edit: i had no problem importing FTP hands with the same method and same aprox. file size!

Patvs
06-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Did HoldemManager show it imported all 400.000 hands without errors and only 69K hands show up... or only 69K hands imported... and the rest imported as errors?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

How large is the extracted PokerStars .txt file?
Reimport the file into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

Beans
06-29-2011, 01:08 AM
No HEM did not import 400k hands only 69, size file of extracted hands is 44kb wich seems small to me!

i try to do what u suggest first, thnx!

Patvs
06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Try extracting the file again.
If the file has 400.000 hands it should extract to a 200+ MB file.

Beans
06-30-2011, 03:50 PM
hey,
I updated and extracted the zipfiles again but i never got above a file size of 44kb, so i did not import them, i tried extracting in different ways and with different programs, i also tried extracting the files one by one and getting overwrite errors every time, it seems to me that every second file contains something of the first file, if that makes sense!

I just dont know what to do anymore, what do you suggest?
Funny to see you are from Amsterdam, im a fellow dutch guy!

Thnx for your help!

Patvs
06-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Alle zip files die je van PokerStars hebt gedownload.
Als je die allemaal in 1 map gooit, hoe groot is die map dan?

Je zegt "i emaild Stars to resend me my HH, they did and send me 37 emails."
Heb je vanuit de PokerStars client je laatste 200 summaries / laatste 200 handen soms requested...?

Of heb je ze echt ge-emailed en de handhistories opgevraagd van alle handen die je ooit hebt gespeeld?

Beans
07-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Hey,

de map met zipfiles inclusief de map die aangemaakt is toen ik extracte is 52,1MB groot, ik heb stars verzocht om me alle HH toe te sturen, ik heb ze daarna nog gemaild hoeveel HH de zip files zouden moeten bevatten en zij vertelde mij dat ze me over de 390K handen hebben toegestuurd in die emails,

Ik begrijp echt niet waarom het niet lukt met ftp handen was het geen probleem, dat waren echter ook maar 7 emails.

Patvs
07-01-2011, 09:00 PM
PM sent....
die PokerStars 52 MB map zou moeten extracten naar 1 .txt file van 400 MB.