PDA

View Full Version : stars sng problem...

DrunkenOne
04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Hey, been using holdem manager to keep track of sngs for a while and have had no problems. However stars recently lagged or something while 12 tabling and I had to cntrl-alt-delete out of it and reload it. Apparently when I did that holdem manager lost track of the sngs I was still in, and the 7 sngs I was still playing in are all recorded as "not finished" in holdem manager. I got the tourny summaries from stars and manually imported them but they did not update at all and remain "not finished." I also tried purging all of the tournys for that day and reimporting, but purging doesn't seem to do anything (and yes, made sure to have all the settings correct), it just says 0 hands purged no matter what.

Any suggestions?

morny
04-07-2009, 02:39 PM
If you load the hands in the Hands TAB, then choose all instead of last 100 in the bottom pane so all the hands you want to delete are shown then right click and choose delete all files, then try reimporting them

DrunkenOne
04-07-2009, 02:57 PM
If you load the hands in the Hands TAB, then choose all instead of last 100 in the bottom pane so all the hands you want to delete are shown then right click and choose delete all files, then try reimporting them
Hey, no luck. I deleted all of the hands, but the tournys themselves still show up as not finished. I assumed it wouldn't work to manually import again since it still showed up as not finished but tried it anyways and it did not work. So now there are no hands for any of the tournies (including the completed ones) but they still show up. Is there any way to simply purge the tourny summaries themselves that I assume are still somewhere in holdem manager since they are still showing up?

morny
04-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Can you email the HH and the corresponding HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread and ill look into this

DrunkenOne
04-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Can you email the HH and the corresponding HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread and ill look into this
not sure what you mean about hand histories? The HHs aren't the problem, its the fact that holdem manager won't update the tourny summaries from "not finished" to completed despite having already manually imported the tourny summaries in question.

morny
04-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes i want to confirm its the same on my system and then forward it onto Roy