PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards switch places as people leave table

redwheeler
06-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi! I've poked around these forums but couldn't find a resolution to this exact issue. I'd be grateful for any help.

Steps to duplicate:
1. Sit down at 9-max table on Full Tilt with auto center on
2. Play poker! Everything is fantastic. Nameplates are in the right place, and mucked cards appear over the correct nameplates
3. Keep playing as players gradually leave the table
4. Now we're down to 2, 3, or 4 players (including myself)

Expected beahaviour:
Mucked cards appear over the corresponding players

Actual behaviour:
Mucked cards appear in empty seats or over the wrong players' seats

Some things I checked:
-- Hud Options --> Seating Preferences for Tilt are Heads up = 1, 6-max = 3, 9-max = 5, 10-max = 5
-- The nameplates ALWAYS appear in the right places (i.e. never migrate, n matter how many players are left)
-- If I move the mucked cards so they are in the right place when I am playing 3 handed, when the table gets more people again, the cards are in the wrong position
-- If I just sit tough through the mucked cards positions when shorthanded, when more players join later, we're all good
-- HEM version: 1.11.06g, but I noticed it's always been like this (I've used the software for about a year)

Disclaimer:
-- I can't remember if the crazy mucked cards positions happens at 4 handed and below or 3 handed and below. If it's important, I can report back.

Patvs
06-28-2011, 08:41 AM
When you're playing 6-8 handed... the mucked cards will never show at the wrong seat position??

Only when playing 2-4 handed?

Try updating to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it, it's unlikely this will be fixed soon.
(programmer won't give it a high priority status, since it doesn't make Full Tilt unplayable)

redwheeler
06-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks, Patvs, I'll give the update a try and report back in the next few days.

You are correct, the mucked cards always appear in the correct positions when I am 6-8 handed. They flip to incorrect positions only when 2-4 handed.

I agree that it doesn't make HEM unusable... it's just annoying. If the bug could be added as medium to low priority and get fixed at some time in the future, I'd be really happy.

redwheeler
06-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Umm... since Full Tilt is now shut down, this is now perhaps a moot issue.

Anyway, if they get their license back and the volume actually returns, I'll give it a whirl with whatever the latest and greatest HEM is at that time.

I guess I'll let you know if I find any bugs with HEM and Party Poker... :rolleyes: