PDA

View Full Version : Ongame hands missing

El Helado
06-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Played a session today and was a bit surprised that the HM-stat showed -133$ while my balance was -300$ish. Checked out the sessions and noticed that the timings were kinda strange. Perhaps it was just a slow table but i fold 32o at 00:02:38 on the button 6handed and next hand at 00:03:54 i get KQs at the cutoff (at the same table).

Went to the ongame folder and tried a manual report but no more hands founds. So there appears to be import errors. Ill email ongame now and check on how many hands I actually played that day to get a number of how many hands are missing.

Patvs
06-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Try reimporting the handhistory file into a new database.
Do some hands import as:
errors
incomplete hands

or they're just completely not written to the handhistory file at all?

El Helado
06-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Try reimporting the handhistory file into a new database.
Do some hands import as:
errors
incomplete hands

or they're just completely not written to the handhistory file at all?

Had the same problem today btw and also with boss media.

Opened a new DB and that seemed to work.

Not a big fan of reimporting like 2 years of hand histories etc so is there anything I could do? Same problem today btw.

Exported the hands and then switch back to the old DB and again no hands imported and the same result.

El Helado
06-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Btw, seems like ALL hands are a bit off today.

Played a session on stars, started with 446$, quit with 1224$ and HM has me tracked as a 1462$ winner on PS.

netsrak
06-29-2011, 05:20 AM
In the new or in the old database?

For the old database you can try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

But if that doesn't help there is no way to fix your old database. You should do regular database backups in the future.