PDA

View Full Version : Willian Hill on ipoker

HoldemMike
04-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi since william Hill have moved to ipoker i started playing on there for a change but Holdem manager is not importing the hands, its working fine for all other sites just William Hill, all files for HH Archive are set up as normal. Any help appreciated.

morny
04-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Can you update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

HoldemMike
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
that has sorted it thank you.

scandiman
04-08-2009, 09:29 AM
that has sorted it thank you.

i tryed same no result..when i update the omaha.exe file suggested hem stops working afterwards and i have to run the normal hem update again to get it to work...

but the problems might be with my wh import file..under ipoker/wh/hand history i get my login name instead of alias to import from..and i cant change name to alias vista wont let me..

so basically hem dont get any import from wh cant find heroname eighter when i seartch it in hem..

anyone have similar prob?

HoldemMike
04-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi i dont think the username is your problem as my HH file is under my username and not alias but its working ok since i upgraded to the above link.

scandiman
04-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi i dont think the username is your problem as my HH file is under my username and not alias but its working ok since i upgraded to the above link.

ok thanks for the answer then my problem is defiently getting weirder..
it does not import nothing from wh..and when i seartch my heroname nothing is found in the databse so this is strange..

i did same update as u nothing changed...

hmm better whait for support to see what i can try...

morny
04-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Did you update to the newest beta 25. if not youll need to do that first, look in the HM title bar and it will show you the version number you have

scandiman
04-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Did you update to the newest beta 25. if not youll need to do that first, look in the HM title bar and it will show you the version number you have

yepp i updated it again yesterday still dont import nothing from wh does not find my heroname so is defiently a import problem im having there..

morny
04-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session, first though confirm you have Beta 25 by looking at the version number in the title bar of HM and then finally also try creating a new datavbase and see if it imports into the new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

morny@holdemmanager.net

scandiman
04-09-2009, 07:56 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session, first though confirm you have Beta 25 by looking at the version number in the title bar of HM and then finally also try creating a new datavbase and see if it imports into the new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

morny@holdemmanager.net

i updated again to newest beta on top off this page and i got beta 22 apperently 1.08 beta 22 can u send link to beta 25 and i can give that one, one more try if my update is not newest one..

also tryed new database it came error database named holdemmanager already excist, what new name should i choice? all data will still be in hem right after?

morny
04-09-2009, 08:02 AM
The link is in my 1st reply

it wont work with beta22 you need beta 25 so try that first before creating a new database.

For the new database just choose another name other than holdemmanager

scandiman
04-09-2009, 08:22 AM
The link is in my 1st reply

it wont work with beta22 you need beta 25 so try that first before creating a new database.

For the new database just choose another name other than holdemmanager

ok i did run that update one more time this time i got hem to work after and version 26 i have now this one so has been fixed:)

the hud did not come when i observe tables for some reason but it finds me at my tables anyway and thats the most important:)

so thanks for the help:)