PDA

View Full Version : Setup hero names

Upswing
04-07-2009, 08:37 AM
If i try to setup my hero name ( upswing ) , i cant find it :S. can some1 help me?

morny
04-07-2009, 01:35 PM
If you run a report with the username upswing does any hands show up

Upswing
04-07-2009, 03:10 PM
If you run a report with the username upswing does any hands show up

No not, if u run a report with upswing it doesnt !

morny
04-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Did you import any hands for this player yet, could you see that players stats before this?

Whats version of HM are you using?

Are you sure youve cleared the filters?

Upswing
04-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Did you import any hands for this player yet, could you see that players stats before this?

Whats version of HM are you using?

Are you sure youve cleared the filters?

I never used this program, so i dont know if i imported some hands with this player. i imported some hands , thats for sure but i dont know if it its from this player. i can find my other account but this account , upswing , i can't find.
i got version 1,07 and i bought profesion yesterday. Filters ? i am pretty new in this programs so i dont know what u mean.

morny
04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Before you try and load hands for a player you need to import the HH so there in the database. When you add hands then you can select Hero Name so play a few hands first and try adding it then

Upswing
04-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Before you try and load hands for a player you need to import the HH so there in the database. When you add hands then you can select Hero Name so play a few hands first and try adding it then

yes i know, i played many hand with holden manager on , and the tracker. But hero name doesnt reconize me

morny
04-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Upswing
04-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

ok , done