PDA

View Full Version : problems with tourneys

Master8
04-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Hi,
1/ You probably already know that but it seems that HMM can't recognize turbo SnG on Pokerstars.
2/ Some tournament reports are completly falses. I've made a MTT on PS. According to the site, the field was 1521 players, 501 for HMM. I was on the money burt not for HMM... :confused:
3/ Is it possible to filter the tourneys by fields ?
4/ If I want to upgrade to professional. How do I do that, please ?

morny
04-07-2009, 01:54 PM
1) Yes unfortunately it dosent define in the HH whether its reg or turbo, well look into trying to figure a way out of this in the future.
2) You need to import the tourney summaries, again the HH dosent specify the amount of players and until HM knows this it cant work out the correct payout structure
3) Not at the moment although we will be improving filters for tournies
4) Pay $25 to one of the following methods http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase/pro_version/siteTransfer.html then email details of the payment to Roy at support@holdemmanager.net and hell send you a new key and details of how to upgrade

Master8
04-08-2009, 03:51 AM
Thx for the answers. But I need precision about the 2nd question :
1/What is the HH ?
2/How do I know when the informations are not good ? :confused:
3/ How do I import the summary again ?

morny
04-08-2009, 08:26 AM
1) Hand History
2) By Checking it against the actual result or just import the summary and it will update it
3) Request the summary, copy and paste the details into notepad, save the file and import it into HM just like you would with a manual HH import