PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing

hemnewb
06-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi,

HEM has stopped auto-importing and has stopped importing selected files. The progress bar doesn't show any sign of movement and the feedback window shows "Auto-importing..." or "Importing..." respectively but nothing happens.

When auto importing, the Table Manager appears, and contains the name of the table I'm playing at, but it doesn't register the number of players or any hands.

Hand histories are being saved, and the file path is correct in HEM.

Trying to import the same hand histories by hand using Import File(s) doesn't do anything either.

Note: I'm using Pokerstars, everything was working fine yesterday and not today. I don't think the Pokerstars client updated in the meantime.

(Incidentally Poker Spy now crashes on putting it's windows up after the first hand - symptom started at exactly the same time as HEM's - I know that's different s/w, and have reported this separately to them, but I guess it's relevant?)

Note: While it is "Auto importing..." and the Table Manager is showing, when I quit HEM it doesn't ask me if I want to stop auto importing, which it used to do. Might be another clue?

Please help!

Patvs
06-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

----

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

If that doesn't resolve it, go into your auto import folders, and manually move handhistory files that are 'stuck'in the folders to your archive folder.