PDA

View Full Version : HEM thinks all hand histories are duplicates

luckysock
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
hey, i have holdem manager v1.07 which has been working fine up until today where this problem randomly appeared. i haven't changed any settings as far as i know. on the import screen, it will successfully import new hands but count them as duplicates (i.e. 2 hands imported 2 duplicates hands found). as a result, they do not show up in my database and my table manager, while recognizing my tables does not display any stats.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

oh, this is on both fulltilt and pokerstars.

luckysock
04-07-2009, 02:06 PM
bump, anyone?

morny
04-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Please export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database

luckysock
04-07-2009, 03:06 PM
when i follow the instructions on that first link and export my hand histories, it simply creates an empty folder with no files in it. the hands still show up when i open the database though. any ideas?

edit: i just tried to backup the database as per the faq and got the following error.

pg_dump: dumping contents of table playerhandscashmisc
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: invalid page header in block 1732 of relation "playerhandscashmisc"
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.playerhandscashmisc (playerhand_id, stacksize, effectivestacksize, seatnumber, offthebutton, finalhandtype_id, ishero, sawflopastype_id, betamountpreflop, callamountpreflop, postamountpreflop, totalbetspreflop, totalcallspreflop, threebetresponsetype_id, fourbetresponsetype_id, limpreraisedpreflop, bbstealattempted, bbstealdefended, bbstealreraised, sbstealattempted, sbstealdefended, sbstealreraised, preflopraisepercentofpot, facingraisepercentofpot) TO stdout;
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

morny
04-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Because the database is corrupt there is no point backing up the database as it will just restore it the same way and since it wont let you export the HH then please import your archived hands into the new database instead (Hopefully you didnt delete them, they should be in C:/HMarchive and if not a folder you specified yourself)

luckysock
04-07-2009, 05:45 PM
ah, i didn't realize there was a live archive of the hands. thanks.

edit: importing the archive into the new database worked fine. all fixed.