PDA

View Full Version : Everleaf HUD problem

July7th
06-26-2011, 01:15 PM
So, I just started playing on Minted Poker on Everleaf Network, and HEM works fine except for two problems.

1. The villain's holecards are not getting picked up by HEM if river checks down, or if villain loses/mucks showdown. The only way to view villain's cards is to click on the previous hand history on the table, not the HEM HH, but the built-in Minted HH. Any way to fix this?

2. I usually two table, and I can only get the HUD stats to match on one table at a time. For example, on table one, Matt's stats will be with Matt, Bob's with Bob's, etc, etc, but on table two Matt's will be with Frank's, and Bob's will be with John's. And, of course, if I try to fix table two, it screws up table one. I'm guessing it has something to do with where I sit. I usually play 6max, and I prefer to sit in the bottom right seat. There doesn't seem to be a "preferred seat" setting on Minted, and I've played with the preferred seat setting on HEM, but that doesn't seem to really help anything. Any way to fix this?

In fairness, I have not updated recently, so I will try that first.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Patvs
06-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/440/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Everleaf+Poker

July7th
06-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi again. So, I updated to that latest patch. 1.11.07-Internal-3. I also read that Everleaf preferred seating thing. However, it didn't seem to fix anything. Is there a way for me to sit in the bottom right seat (Seat 3) on all of my tables, and get the HUD stats to be positioned correctly with Everleaf (Minted specifically) on each table like I have done on Stars/Merge, or once I position the stats properly on the first table, do I just have to leave myself where I end up on each of the other tables so that the stats line up correctly on those too?

Secondly, the villain's hands are still not showing up in HEM HH's except for when they directly show their cards, or when they win at showdown. Otherwise, I have to click on the Minted HH on the table to see what villain had because HEM doesn't know. Any way to fix this??

Thx for the help!

Patvs
06-29-2011, 06:55 PM
You have to move to the same seat position on each table.
And let HoldemManager know (hud options--> seating preferences) which position that is.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/everleaf.jpg

Are the mucked cards shown in the handhistory file?
(the file imported by HoldemManager)

Did you turn on: hud options--> table preferences--> won/loss mucked

July7th
07-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I set HEM seating preference on Everleaf to seat 3 for 6max tables. I also always choose "Move Here" for the bottom right seat on every table I sit at. So, to me, I am always sitting at seat 3, but most of the time, the HUD will only be accurate for the table that I make it accurate by manually clicking and ragging each block of stats to the correct position after I've played 4 or more hands at the table.

I also have always had won/loss/mucked option checked. The mucked cards show up fine on other sites like Pokerstars and Lock Poker, but they do not show for Minted Poker (Everleaf). They do not show in the HEM HH files. They only place I can see them is if I click on the Minted HH file on the upper right corner of the table that the hand just occured on. HEM does not read the mucked cards.

Patvs
07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Update to build 4: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.