PDA

View Full Version : duplicate hands on import

johnnyonedrink
04-06-2009, 02:23 PM
hi morny, sorry to be a pain.

you fixed my databased a few weeks back, it wasnt connecting to postgresql, so u did a TM session and we set up a new database and imported my old hands from my external harddrive. (my postgresql just wouldnt connect to my original database no matter what u tried)

ever since ive had the exact problem as this thread:
http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=8962&highlight=duplicate+hands+import

ive followed ur soln and it still imports all my hands when i click auto import, so i get like 110,000 duplicate hands which takes like 10mins to churn through when i first import. Then obv it runs just fine. If i shut down HEM, and open it up again and auto import, so it begins again, importing all my duplicate hands...

ive atached my config file.
the J:\poker tracker processed files is where i archive my hands.

the auto import has the check marked ticked, so it is archiving my hands.

im sure im missing something?!

tytytyty

morny
04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Thats wéird, can we do a teamviewer session so i can have a look morny@holdemmanager.net

johnnyonedrink
04-07-2009, 06:17 AM
thanks morny for sorting.

for others that may have the same problem, in my case, my processed hands were being written to my external hard drive. I subsequently installed ZoneAlarm (firewall) which prevented data being written to my external drive. I was unaware of this, so basically, everytime HEM processed the hands, they werent being written to my archive folder, hence the duplicate hands problem every time i auto imported.