PDA

View Full Version : Hem not tracking sng results

cfp98
06-26-2011, 08:18 AM
So yesterday hem was only showing the results of some sngs and giving NaN in some columns in the results tab. Today it hasn't shown any of them.

I've tried creating another db and updated to 1.11.06g which didnt help.

I play a mix of 9/18/45sngs on stars.

fozzy71
06-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts), including Internet Explorer 9 (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are in English.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

cfp98
06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
That hasn't worked. Yesterday it tracked all my sngs results but today it tracked none. The Hud is working and updating fine & i get stats in the reports tab just no tournament results.

Patvs
06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Read: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup
(is PokerStars saving and HM importing your summaries?)

cfp98
06-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Yes it is saving them and importing, i played again later today and it was working again but didnt track the results from earlier.

I will try the update tomorrow.

cfp98
06-30-2011, 09:51 AM
The update didnt work.

Yesterday the old release tracked the results fine but today it didnt. I updated as per your previous post and reimported. The importer reported that all the hands were duplicates.

netsrak
06-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands and summaries again.

cfp98
07-02-2011, 08:39 AM
In the new database the set of hands that didnt show results the other day are now showing. But after importing all the hands that i received from stars the importer came up with >17,000 import errors.

fozzy71
07-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Is/was your windows regional settings set to English (USA) when importing? Depending on what games you played in the past they may be unsupported game types (play money, stud, draw games, etc).

You can take a look at the \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs files and sort them by date. They will open with any text editor like NotePad.

If the errors are for supported game types we will want you to send us the original hand history files. It will probably be easiest to just forward the email from stars support to us so we can download the same files as you did.

Please forward the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

cfp98
07-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I've changed my regional settings to USA and that appears to have solved the issue with the import errors. Once they have all imported am i ok to change the settings back to UK?

cfp98
07-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Think i spoke too soon, still getting some errors will send the problem histories once the import is complete.