PDA

View Full Version : Focus Steal Problem with Omaha HUD only

ExecDec
04-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi,

I've got a strange problem. I play both Limit Holdem and Pot-Limit Omaha on Betsafe/Ongame. With the latest Beta 24 I have no problems whatsoever when playing FLH. But multi-tabling Omaha using the HUD, the focus constantly gets stolen when it's my turn to act. Note that the "Pop up table on action" option is disabled and it does not happen when I play FLH. It also does not happen when I don't use HEM. In case it might be relevant ... I always play in full-screen mode.

You guys got any idea how to fix this? It really renders the Omaha module useless to me.

Thanks in advance,
ExecDec

morny
04-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Hud Options > Table Options > Click force on top and then restart HM

ExecDec
04-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey morny,

thanks for the help. Looks like "force ontop" is the universal answer to all the questions :p It does actually solve the problem but creates new ones for me. It does not seem to work well with the full-screen mode as the overlays appear on the wrong tables. Not sure about it but I think all the HUD overlays just get stacked on top of each other.

Any idea what we can do now?

Cheers,
ExecDec

Rvg72
04-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Hi, this is fixed in beta 26 which might be out tonight otherwise tomorrow

Roy

ExecDec
04-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Okay ... I tried Beta 26 and the problem is still there :(

morny
04-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Have you tried it with both ForceOntop on and off (might need to restart HM in between changing that setting)

ExecDec
04-13-2009, 06:43 AM
I have tried it with the option on and off (both with and without restarts afterwards). But nothing helped. Still there has to be a solution to the focus steal problem. After all, it only happens with Omaha but not with Holdem.

morny
04-13-2009, 08:20 AM
This should have been fixed in Beta 26 and a couple of people with the issue have reported that it was so im not sure whats wrong, can we do a teamviewer session so i can login and have a look morny@holdemmanager.net

ExecDec
04-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Sure. I'll get in touch with you by mail.