PDA

View Full Version : Player and player stats disapeared

louis
04-06-2009, 08:19 AM
I have the latest 1.07 release of Holdemmanager.

I have online poker accounts at both Pokerstars and Full tilt. I just went into Holdemmanager after not using it for a while while playing at Full Tilt.

When I look at sessions, I now only have a Pokerstars player and stats. No Full Tilt player is available to choose.

What happened and what do I do to get my Full Tilt play stats back?

Thank you!!

morny
04-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Did you select change and type in your name or are you trying to choose your name from the dropdown list?

louis
04-06-2009, 10:17 AM
OK. more detail:

I'm using version 1.07 on Windows XP Pro on a Lenovo T60 laptop.

I've been using this same version of your software for a few months now. I had two players set up -- the same player name, but one player for Full Tilt and one for Pokerstars.

I've never had problems before switching between these two players using the pull down on the "Player/change" button before now.

This problem -- my missing Full Tilt player and stats -- is new. The only player listed is my Pokerstars player.

Here's what might lead you to the bug. I stopped playing Hold 'em for a while and started playing Pot Limit Omaha hi and Hi/Low for several weeks, mostly at
FTP. I didn't open up Holdem Manager during this time or run the Import during this time.

I recently started playing Hold 'em again, so I started up Holdem Manager and started the import so I could use the HUD on my Hold 'em tables. It seemed to be processing or trying to process/read through all my Omaha sessions as soon as I started the Import.

I was playing at FTP at the time I started the HUD/import. Note this is the player that disappeared -- could it have something to do with the software processing -- or trying to process -- Omaha sessions????????

The HUD worked fine during my Hold 'em play. I only noticed this problem -- no Full Tilt player -- after I stopped playing and went into HoldemManager to review my FTP Hold 'em playing session.

I just now, for this post, opened up a couple of Hold 'em tables at FTP after launching The Import function. I relaunched the HUD. The HUD came up and I watched the "status/info box" under the Import Progress bar on the Import tab. It appears that Holdem Manager was indeed importing my FTP hands into the database as I played them, based on the text that would flash in the box under the
Import Progress bar on the Import tab.

Again, it's just that I have no FT player to select from the drop down on the Change button on any of the Cash Game tabs.

morny
04-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Instead of clicking on the right side of the change button which shows the dropdown menu click on the leftside instead and then type the username and you should be able to select it

louis
04-06-2009, 05:52 PM
That allowed me to type in my player name and select the FT one.

So all appears OK now.

Thank you very much!!

btw, any estimate on general release (i.e. non beta) on the version that will handle Omaha?

morny
04-07-2009, 02:46 PM
1.08 will be released very soon, Omaha release will probably be a week or two before its completely released

louis
04-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to the 1.08 release.