PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing all hands correctly

gone.flying
04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Using HEM 1.08 beta 16 (apologies if this should be posted in beta forum) with Vista 32 on party and ipoker.

HEM says it has correctly imported all played hands from the appropriate folders, but I can only see some of these played hands in cash ganes/sessions tab. No filters applied, date is correct. Tried looking at hands by refreshing to villain as player - still the same. Tried manually reimporting the hands - HEM shows the hands being imported and then (correctly)identifies the reimport as duplicate hands.

Have deleted and rebuilt my aliases. Only thing that occurs to me is that I am weekly backing up my DB and taking it to another computer then deleting the database on that computer, creating a new DB and and restoring the most recent backup to it etc. Could this have somehow corrupted the entire database?

I think this has only been happening fairly recently - could it also be that I have FreePHG running at same time as I am playing and HEM is importing duplicate FPHG hands in preference to the played hands (freephg config is set to observed hands only w/ output Live files and HEM is pointed to import all files from the FPHG folder inc live files)?

It's playing havoc with my win rate analysis and driving me generally batty - thnx for any help you may be able to offer to solve this prob

morny
04-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Create a new database and try importing a sample of those hands to see if there importing into the new one http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

gone.flying
04-06-2009, 12:08 PM
juist created new DB - hands import correctly and are displayed correctly - went back to original, and still only some hands are shown. where to next chief?

Also don't know whether it is related, but individual hand summary (lower half of cash game screen), I have two sets of 'winner', 'cards', and '$won' tabs - Is this correct?

Do you want me to purge today's hands and re-import into main database to see if this is freephg related?

morny
04-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Just export the hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and import them into the new database you created, the old database has become corrupt