PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing ft hands

dtemp
04-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi, I just reinstalled HEM on my laptop after a reformat a couple of months ago. I was able to restore my database in pgadmin which was comprised of all PS hands. However when I tried importing about 12,000 recent FTP hands I ended up with about 15,000 errors and no stats showing up on my reports tab. Let me know if you need me to dig up any logs or reports.

Thanks

morny
04-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Can you create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport those FT hands and see if there are errors, if theyre are then export all the other hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and then reimport them into the new databse (make sure you use export and import rather than backup and restore)

dtemp
04-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Ok, thanks that worked perfectly. Zero errors.

Just out of curiosity, what could have caused that problem?

dtemp
04-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Actually, I got one more problem. I'm also moving files over from my desktop and I'm missing some hand histories. I can't backup to due some errors during the process(error code 1) and I can't export either(see error code at bottom). I also didn't set up an archive folder when I was setting up the autoimport in hem (although fortunately I can still see these hands in reports) Am I out of luck here?

Here's the export error:

An error occurred reading the hand histories: Error: 58P01: could not access status of transaction 3179480380

Thanks again

Edit: It just seems like I'm missing the ftp files from that computer. I was able to find the rest of the hh's from folders throughout my computer. How would I go about finding out what I might have possibly set my ftp archive file as?

morny
04-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Go to Options > Configure Auto Import then click on Full Tilt folder and choose edit and youll see the archive folder

dtemp
04-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Ok, I can't seem to access this edit feature you're talking about. I tried double clicking and right clicking. Even updated hem just to make sure. But I did do a search for all the ftp files on that comp. I seem to be missing my ft holdem files from a few months (although they still show up in reports), but I do still have the files from before I installed hem and from after the missing months. This group of files from the after period are indeed in the hm archive folder. So I guess its possible I accidentally deleted the files or didn't create the archive folder until later.

So I guess I need figure out fix my previously mentioned export error. I can still do my taxes fortunately but I am ideally looking to scrap that comp.

Thanks again and sorry for all the problems.

morny
04-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Update to this version (should say Beta 22) and it will give you the edit option, you must have an older version