PDA

View Full Version : Different number of hands in reports!!

benthj
04-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Just played app 2400 hands today.

When I look in the reports tab, and have it to show all hands, it says I played 2369 hands in the top part, and in the lower part of the screen where each hand is shown it says only 2340 hands.

So, seems like 29 hands are missing somewhere, despite no filter being applied to the reports.

For the same reason the amounts won varies with 2 buyins, and strangely at least one hand I wanted to look up right after it was played cannot be seen in the "all hands report" whereas I think the loss of a buyin was reflected in the top report. That exact hand I then searched for when choosing the guy who won the pot, and here is is reflected, though he also have a 10 hands difference on the total hands in the top and below in individual hands!

I then took all hands from PT2 and exported, as I'm running dual import (and Ramdisk), but HEM just stated that all hands were dublicates.

Oh, and even more strange. When I use my alias for all my nick, I get the 2369 hands as mentioned above, but if I take only the username I have played with for the last several months, I get 2365 hands! In the report below with all individual hands it goes frem 2340 to 2338!

Any explanation for this, or is it a known bug?

Al1
04-05-2009, 08:10 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5495