PDA

View Full Version : problem importing hand history to database

bogolicious
04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
i just downloaded HM and i'm having problems importing my HH to the database...

i'm using the trial version right now... is the HH import function disabled with the trial version?

i can see HM is importing my HHs but i'm unable to get my HUD to work because the table manager keeps telling me that it can't find my unattached hands....

when i tried exporting the files from the database nothing was sent to the exporting folder.

i couldn't find any solutions in the faq section... any reason why this is happening?

i also wanted to add: i'm testing the software on play money tables, does that make a difference?
i'm trying HM on titan poker.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Titan Poker

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? i can see the HH files showing up in the correct folder on my PC and it is the identical location in the auto import folder in HM

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? no

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? no

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? table finder kept saying it could not find unattached hands, wait for HM to import more files

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? i am using vista and UAC is disabled

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? yes

morny
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
HM dosent support play money hands